In the Flesh is a BAFTA award winning BBC supernatural drama series in the same vein as Being Human and The Fades. It depicts life in the fictional English village of Roarton after “The Rising”, with a medication that returns consciousness to the undead having been found before the events of the show. It stars Luke Newberry as Kieren Walker, an 18-year-old bisexual/pansexual PDS (“Partially Deceased Syndrome”) sufferer who returns home to extreme prejudice from the conservative townsfolk and alienation from his sister, who - during The Rising - was part of a militia dedicated to hunting down his kind.
BBC recently revealed that BBC3 will be closed down as a TV channel in 2015 and moved completely online. This, sadly, puts the future of this brilliant show in jeopardy. The fandom for this show is small, but devoted and geared up to show their support in any way possible. But it’s not enough. More people should be watching this show - this beautiful, intelligent, revolutionary show. It has many elements of the pieces of media that often drag the vast majority of this website in and it hasn’t quite achieved that yet… Notice that I say “yet”.
There has already been a list of links to watch the show on tumblr, but the links are outdated and don’t include BBC iPlayer - which is the best way to watch the show as it contributes ratings. Luckily I have a butt load of time and a desperate need to get other people into this show (like, “break into your house and force you to watch it” desperate):Series One
Episode One: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Two: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Three: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Four: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Five: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Episode Six: BBC iPlayer | Stream | Torrent
Series one isn’t available on BBC iPlayer anymore and episode six of series two airs on Sunday the 8th of June at 10pm UK time. If you live outside the UK and would like to watch the show on BBC iPlayer, you can use extensions such as Hola.
You can also help by using the hashtags #intheflesh and #saveintheflesh over on twitter and following the cast and creatives to show your appreciation - Luke Newberry, Emmett Scanlan, Dominic Mitchell, Emily Bevan, Harriet Cains, Kev Sutton, Marie Critchley, Alice Troughton, Damon Thomas, Dale McCready
Season 1: Derek lost his family. Found his dead sister’s half body.
Season 2: Lets make Derek an Alpha but wait a bad one!
Season 3: Lets kill off Derek’s pack! Everybody blames him. Oh and he lost his alpha power too HAHA
Season 4: You know what? No more werewolf power for you, Derek cause your life suck and all. We think you’re better off being human.
no but remember how derek taught scott how to be a werewolf
imagine scott having to teach derek how to be human
Actual Pack Dads Scott McCall & Derek Hale
I’m convinced that all these posts were made by Draco Malfoy
you know you’re getting old when you watch the little mermaid and when ariel says “i’m 16 years old. i’m not a child anymore.” and you’re just sat there like yes you fucking are young lady stop it
The day you start agreeing with the parents in kids movies is the day it’s all over.
You won’t be needing this anymore…
*slow clap the fuck outta this shit*
phrases like “i’ll be the distraction you go on ahead without me” generally do not have a tendency to end well
"i’ll catch up with you" no. no you probably won’t
"we’ll talk about this later" there is no later
"it’ll be alright" not for you since you just said that and doomed yourself
"I’ll be fine. Don’t worry." We’ll never see you again.
"We have all the time in the world" No you don’t.
every time I see this it gets reblogged
Do you ever just read a really well written fic and you can’t help but go “yes yes this is it… i will read this fifty times in a row I will read it backwards yes I will marry this this is it”
my eating habits are so terrible in the summer its like one day i’ll eat an apple and nothing else and the next i will eat a whole pizza and a cake
Like,how could Crowley knock twice if he’s not alive?????
I expected him to knock twice just to be a little shit
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Blaise Zabini’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
the Harry Potter fandom doesn’t fuck around